Monday, September 6, 2010

Fitness woes

How does a baker/cook who loves to get things going in the kitchen lose weight? Really baking more so than cooking is theraputic for me! I love whipping something up. Like just yesterday I told myself I will start eating better and working on out Monday. Guess what it didn't happen. Instead I baked brownies from scratch. Yes very good brownies but still not on with my new plan.

I would like to do cardio three days a week, strength two days a week, and yoga at least once a week. I do not think his is impossible yet I can not make myself get up and do these things. I need a clear and consise plan to reach my goals.

Some days I feel fine about myself. And other days I feel just awful. I know I eat too many sweets. It is just so conflicting for me because I love to bake and taste something sweet. I need suggestions on how to reach my goals of eating healthier and exercising.

In a few years I want to try to have kids but I want to be 100% healthy and in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment