Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Couch 2 5K


I did it this morning! Week 1, day 1!!! It was great. I left the house around 5:15 and got back at 5:50. I was very excited to accomplish this. I am ready for Friday's run!!! The sky was beautiful this morning and the streets were peaceful I wish I would of taken a picture. After the long day I know realize I need new running shoes badly. I have had this pair since 2006 so I would say it is time to retire it!


After my run I had a chai tea latte and an English Muffin with PB. Snacks today consisted of a banana, an apple, and watermelon. I went to subway for lunch today and tried the 6 inch jalapeno turkey sub. Yum with chips and diet coke!


Tonight for dinner I made a delicious thai peanut chicken pizza! Corey was a huge fan and it tasted fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment