Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fitness

I am thinking about changing my blog again. I feel like a need a little more focused blog to motivate me to write. After reading several new blogs today I am going to set up my blog around food and running.

Earlier in the week I found a running program called couch 2 5k. http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml It is a 9 week running plan to prepare me to run a 5k. I am going to sign up to run the turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning. Good way to justify all the foods that I will eat later in the day. There is actually an app for this program that I can download on my phone and it will signal when I need to start running and stop running.

My plan is starting this week, I will get up and run three times during the week first thing in the morning. Eventually I will add in strength training and yoga! I love cooking and baking even more so along my journey you will see many hopefully delicious recipes.

Look for my miles run, new work outs, and scrumptious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment