Sunday, October 11, 2009

Food

I did not post Friday's food log or Saturday's. It is easy not to write down what I am eating and it makes it easier to eat whatever I want.

Friday Breakfast: Peanut butter toast and Chai tea latte.

Friday Lunch: Turkey Sandwich from Goodcents and Diet soda mixed with regular. Such a bad habit.

Friday dinner: I got a bunch of healthy dinner ideas from a magazine and made a Shepard's pie using turkey and sweet potatoes. The recipe had way too much salt and adobe sauce I couldn't finish and made half a peanut butter sandwich. I love peanut butter...

Saturday breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds (my favorite cereal).

Saturday Lunch: Panda express orange chicken in noddles, one of the greatest pleasures in life. Unfortunately not so healthy... But I do have to say I did not eat the whole thing like I usually do!!

Saturday dinner: Cheese ravioli at a restaurant I had never tried before. The noddles were not cooked enough so it wasn't the greatest. Corey however got a meatball sandwich and I had a couple bites of the meatballs which were awesome... I also had a side salad with their house Italian dressing.

Saturday dessert: We went to the Melting Pot with two friends and shared the Banana Foster chocolate. Yum-my is all I have to say!!

All in all I didn't do horrible but I still have a long way to go to eating healthier. Let's work on my bridal belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment