Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Food

Food Diary

10/20

I know this entry has been MIA for a week and I just started writing it. It is hard to write everything down when the foods you want to eat are so fabulously bad for you! We will start my Food Diary fresh today. I have a feeling today will be a good day!

Breakfast: PB toast

Snack: Strawberries

Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper

Lunch: Wheat thins with turkey and Colby Jack Cheese, carrots and fat free Zesty Italian.

Snack: Wheat thins with Laughing Cow Swiss cheese.

I still feel hungry and I just finished both my lunch and snack!

As I still felt like I was hungry, I went and got two handfuls of cashews from a lady at work. It helped for a minute then I sat back down at my desk and I feel hungry again… It must be the boredom of my desk..

Nothing helped I stayed hungry until dinner! I also had a few cheez its.

Dinner: ground turkey burrito with side of chips and salsa.

10/21

Breakfast: PB toast

Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper

Snack: Apples

Lunch: taco salad and small amount of crock pot cake

Snack: Banana & PB You just have to love PB.

Dinner: Small pizza and a skinny cow ice cream.

I admit the past two days were not the greatest but I did pass up funnel cake at work today and a chocolate muffin at school tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment