Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogs, blogs, and more blogs...

I am totally obsessed with blogging. I know I just started back up and I haven't written anything since Monday but I am really getting into reading others blogs. A few of my new favorite blogs I found today are stephanieinspired.blogspot.com, stephaniecooks.blogspot.com, healthytippingpoint.com, and eatliverun.com. However I have not figured out how to follow the last two blogs. I am not so computer smart! These blogs are very inspiring for those who are interested in eating healthier and exercise.

Everyday is a struggle for me to find motivation to eat better and exercise on a regular basis. I feel that these blogs will help motivate me. I also love cooking and several of these blogs have recipes on them. I love getting new cooking material!!

Happy blogging!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooh! a new recipe blog for me to follow. :) stephanie cooks looks good.

    ReplyDelete