Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Todays Meals

Breakfast: PB on Thomas English Muffin. Yum!

Snack: I did not get hungry so I did not have a snack.

Lunch: Cranberry Turkey sandwhich with chips (way too much mayo but other than that is was great.)

Snack: Again no snack but I had a huge lunch.

Dinner: My husband was not home for dinner so I choose to throw some milk, ice, bananas, cinnamon, and honey in the blender for a smoothie and at the last minute I decided to throw in some PB. YUM!!! One of the best creations out there. I wish I had a natural PB at home but I keep it at work.

If you read this regularly you will find PB to be one of my favorite foods. It is a total staple in my diet. There are some things people can give up, PB is not that thing for me. I eat PB on toast everyday for breakfast M-F. Some people might burn out, not me! I LOVE IT!!!!

This is suppose to show up under my Food Corner tab but I don't know how to get it there. If someone can let me in on the secret, please do????

No comments:

Post a Comment