Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

I really wanted a new purse, I really wanted a new purse, I really wanted a new purse...  Really that mantra could go on forever.  Apparently the early bird gets the worm at Dillard's New Years day extra 50% off sale items.  Next year I will be there 30 minutes prior to the store opening.  I have a slight Coach obsession and Dillard's had several it seemed like at 30% off plus an additional 50% off.  I am super bummed but it is a new year and I am not going to let that get me down.  I got several other great items.  New Christmas ornaments, a casserole dish, a kitchen utensil holder, and a basting brush.  I love my new items!!!

All week long I have been thinking of resolutions for the new year below you will find my 11 for 2011:

1. Lose 35lbs throughout the year
2. Eat better more healthy foods, less processed fake foods
3. Exercise regularly
4. Budget monthly to save more money and pay down debt
5. Run a 5k, 10k, and half marathon
6. Blog regularly
7. Get organized
8. Work on time management
9. Learn to be comfortable in my own skin
10. Challenge myself at least once a month
11. Take more pictures

I think the important part about making a resolution stick is by creating a plan and having mini goals.  Many of my resolutions overlap themselves which will hopefully help me complete them all by this time next year. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and an awesome first day of 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment